Friday, December 22, 2006

Yes the sad realities of life have finally dawned upon us, Our school life is unofficially over ,No more bunkin classes , njoyin vodka's b/w classes and LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST no more friends(I know most of my buddies and I will continue to meet each other )But generally other than within our group , I must admit i never liked school that much till my class 10 simply because i was always at a different intellectual level than most of my mates in class hence i did not indulge in the hellish activities performed in school such as hitting each other or for that matter even abusin the other guy till he cried(yea had that experience too)........................
Then i came to class XI-H, The whole way of looking at life took a different perspective i asked myself the question IF I DONT HAVE FUN NOW THEN WHEN WILL I HAVE THE CHANCE TO KNOCK THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OF ANOTHER GUY
The answer was plain and simple RIGHT NOW, I Made new friends and kept in touch with the existing people , suddenly from the class punch i became the boxer ,Life showed me that it was to be intellectually at a different plane but that should not hinder my daily friendship grew and the number of friends also grew, maybe it was because other s also started realising their responsibilities .
The time i have spent in classes 11th and 12th will always remain one of my golden memories of my childhood and active period in which incidents would have helped in developing and shaping my personality.
Today was scribllers day in my school and apart from gettin my shirt torn from a teacher i got to know the no. of friends i had managed to make in these last few years. The memories i will cherish and treasure for the rest of my life.
My nostalgia ends here till the next time i post..... Intend to publish todays pictures on my blog so anyone who has forgotten to send me d pics please send them now

5 comments:

Dhruv said...

School life has been awesome. I'm glad that you enjoyed being part of XI-H and XII-H, and I'm also glad that I could be part of it too.
Cheers, my friend.

Dhruv said...

Quote from the post: "I know most of my buddies and I will continue to meet each other"
I will continue to meet each other?
What the hell does that mean???

akshat said...

dude dunt read minor grammatical mistakes i mean u get d whole picture dun u

Dhruv said...

It just sounds funny: I will continue to meet each other.

akshat said...

yea yea