Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sad day today

Apart from Saddam being hanged to death (so unfair!!) today is also a sad day because my chachu who had been staying wid me for these past few months(6) left since his work here was over. This was the first time that i got to spend so much time with him since he stays abroad and is a professor at the university of Toronto and also at JHU(USA). He and I were usually left alone throughout the day since everyone else had top got to office while we stayed at home and studied(he's completing his PhD). He helped me through some tough times at home since i wasn't doing well in my studies, He was the only person who would find some good in me at the end of the day. yesterday(today mornin actually) i was given the responsibility of drivin the car(a first since previously i want allowed to drive outside Noida).All the ceremonies having been performed we left the home at 11:30 p.m it took us (grandparents, my mom, bro nd I (Dad was havin his spondalitis pain)) about 45 mins to an hour. On reachin the airport the luggage was taken out and turns out we left one bag containing all his books and research papers.Shit broke lose and I told my mom that i ll get the bag from noida by going back, abit nervous at first she reluctantly allowed me and bro to go back. Damn the first time i got to drive the car alone in Delhi and i had to break all the rules. So i got on the seat and with an average speed of 48 kph(according the Skoda's on-board computer ) and the top speed of 135kmph without being caught on the roads of delhi and actually beating an Audi in a short race(yea the other guy started it) we reached my home, by the speed of light i went in the house took a short piss washed my hands grabbed the bag and scrammed and so again covering a distance of 33kms from my home in about 25 Min's we reached the airport and saved the day..........

But still i jus wanted the plane to post pone instead the airline decided to prepone the flight due to bad weather predicted....AND I WAS SAD AGAIN

3 comments:

Dhruv said...

135 kmph? thats kinda fast for Delhi. i mean within the city, that is.

RG said...

Has to have been short lived.

Anyway I hate cops. The door swings both ways.

Varun Khetarpal said...

I dont get a big car to drive - "Somebody plz convince my parents ... they allow me to drive those small zens and marutis"