Wednesday, February 07, 2007

hello once again

Well this goes out for all the people who had missed me,(not many i suppose) But neways i had decided to block my blog since the day i had caught my mom watching it secretly,

Loads of things have happened since that eventful day,i got my result bak ,luckily i didnt flunk any subjects,got pretty decent marks in physics. I was also bid farewell from school as it was our farewell on the 2 of feb ...i think . Well that day was quite eventful, but my story starts the day before that day.It was a tuesday and i remember like it was just yesterday , i had told my parents that i needed to buy a suit for the farewell , and my father was like cudnt u have told us a little later, i mean at 6.30 in the nite i didnt think it was too late ... oh yea except fer the fact that it was a tuesday. So anyways it was decided that cp wud be open so we went there. I didn expect the suits to be as expensive as they were priced, i mean who pays like 5000 buks fer a stinkin suit . Well turns out loads of people do.Well we searched all the branded show rooms lukin fer that perfect lil suit. I finally found a suit worthwhile at an heusen(yea i kno its very expensive)...So the suit was a totally white suit, and i found a blue hawaii's shirt to go wid it and i thot itt wud be a pretty formal suit .So anyways after buyin the bloody suit and waitin fer it to be altered, we finally came bak .


SO on d day i was pretty happy since i thot i was lukin wuite gud in the suit. On reachin the skul i made quite a few heads turn, shomi was the first to see me and was actually quite impressed , then came dhruv and every1 was like that i was lukin DIFFERENT. Gudi was actually the first to comment on my suit sayin that it lukd pimpish 25 others followed his expressions , some callin me a goan buisnessmen , others callin me a russian mafia .And well pretty much that.


to be continued

4 comments:

Gursartaj said...

it was on the 31st of jan
and i wasnt the first one to call you a pimp
u looked more like jitender though
G

Dhruv said...

Mithun! You looked like Mithun!

Anonymous said...

hehe

Aniket said...

lol.. the white suit.. pimp is the right word..lol..
by the way will you make me meet muninder singh the next time i m in noida??