Thursday, November 02, 2006

the start of a new journey

yes my dear friends i have finally started this blog after much inclination from my friends to post stuff.

The fact is that i am not the happiest guy in the world so dont expect this blog to be a simple everyday life affair , no expect it to be dark and full of sadistic articles.

for starters i would just like to say that i flunk in my maths exam and my parents have been called to school by chona(for those of you who didn know she's the bitch who runs my school) and she calld parents of students who didn't do well in the half yearly exams.
I know what she will say to the parents , "oh your child does not study" "oh he is inclined to sports " ..."blah blah blah"

I mean aint it obvious that the child aint doing thus he has flunked his exam so now tell us what needs to be done instead of going on and on about the past.I mean she doesnt even know the type of teachers teaching on the school ,for eg: my maths teacher who only cares to tell me that i am not writing down the stuff she taught me in my copy

anyways let us c what d b****h has in store for us tmoro ,,

6 comments:

SaM-GiRL said...

Nice blog.

akshat said...

you're most welcome

Dhruv said...

Finally Akshat Verma the Great has taken up blogging.
Hmm. Interesting, keep going.

Dhruv said...

Oh and btw, askinstoo's comment was spam. You should consider enabling word verification

RG said...

I doubt that this is the best way to start though...

anyway, now I know where to go when in the mood for some sadism.

Dhruv said...

Hehe.